Level: minimum low intermediate no maximum
Practice voicing opinions, using new vocabulary, asking appropriate questions, arguing persuasively.
- Brainstorm with the class for types of human relationships. List at least TEN!
- For each type of relationship, brainstorm three typical conflicts.
- Create groups of two or three consisting of at least two different home-language speakers.
- Draw for a random relationship/conflict.
- In groups, assign relationship roles and improvise conversations to solve or escalate the conflict.
- When ready, perform the conversation for the class.
- Optionally record the conversation on video.