Level: minimum high beginner, intermediate maximum
Increase fluency in forming yes/no questions; increase size of language "chunks" to recall verbatim
Given level-appropriate reading material, the learner will:
- Transform declarative sentences into yes/no questions, using the correct helping verb, DO or BE, and its correct form, and including all sentence details.
- Recite resulting yes/no questions to classmates, pronouncing comprehensibly. Repeat as needed.
- Select classmates to transform the yes/no questions back into yes/no declarative sentences.
- Assess correctness of classmates' responses.
- When called on, transform the yes/no questions formed by other classmates back into yes/no declarative sentences, pronouncing comprehensibly and including all details in grammatically correct arrangements.